Interpol Message Board: help! looking for picture! - Interpol Message Board

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

help! looking for picture!

#1 User is offline   radiocontrolhead 

  • Slow Hands
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 31-August 04

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:16 AM

so I'm looking for a specific picture of the band, its hard for me to look through page after page because my computer doesn't display the pictures, just the links, so i have to click adn load everytime i wanna view a picture and i dont even know if its somewhere here..

the photo im looking for is a group picture, its likely around turn on the bright lights era because banks looks really young...

i think theres a car that they're standing around, and banks is leaning against it...hes wearing black pants and a button down shirt with a tie that has like a little clip thingy on it so it stays stuck to his shirt...im pretty sure the picture is from like a magazine...there may or may not be a cigarette involved..

if anyone knows what picture im talking about i woudl really appreciate if you can link me to it! thanks so much!

#2 User is offline   Karl 

  • Length Of Love
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,537
  • Joined: 18-October 04

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:48 AM

Tada!!!

two for the price of one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/heurtebise/12a30217.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/heurtebise/70bf24c4.jpg

I forgot the name of the photographer...


PS: Should 'nt we make a "Help I'm looking for a picture!..." thread?


..... well, looks like you just did it... :P

#3 User is offline   radiocontrolhead 

  • Slow Hands
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 31-August 04

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:05 AM

yayyyy thank you so much! im eternally grateful!!!

#4 User is offline   CrisRJtakes 

  • Antics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,137
  • Joined: 26-July 06

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

View PostKarl, on May 2 2008, 06:48 AM, said:

PS: Should 'nt we make a "Help I'm looking for a picture!..." thread?


exactly what i thought!!!! ;)
we can utilize this topic , but would be great with a short proposal description .

#5 User is offline   Karl 

  • Length Of Love
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,537
  • Joined: 18-October 04

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:44 AM

View Postradiocontrolhead, on May 2 2008, 07:05 AM, said:

yayyyy thank you so much! im eternally grateful!!!



My pleasure!

Now, as you opened the thread, could you change the title and a little note under the topic title?

Let's say:
The picture detector
" looking for a picture in particular? ask and we'll try to find it."

or something like that...

B)

#6 User is offline   Next_Exit 

  • Narc
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 561
  • Joined: 09-September 07

Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

http://www.interpolnyc.com/forum//public/style_images/cethin/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />Karl, on May 2 2008, 05:48 AM, said:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/heurtebise/70bf24c4.jpg

This is the best photo shoot that Interpol has ever done, in my opinion. As a group of course. But I can't get over how good they all look, especially Paul with his glasses. :wub:

#7 User is offline   blur 

  • Public Pervert
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,075
  • Joined: 16-August 07

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

View PostKarl, on May 2 2008, 09:44 AM, said:

My pleasure!

Now, as you opened the thread, could you change the title and a little note under the topic title?

Let's say:
The picture detector
" looking for a picture in particular? ask and we'll try to find it."

or something like that...

B)

Good idea. That would be very helpful.

#8 User is offline   Scavenger 

  • Next Exit
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 232
  • Joined: 12-August 04

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:10 AM

ah sweet so we can actually do this now? I was worried about being told "try the search button" by a deadpan board member.

If anyone can help me Im looking for the one or two of the original Interpol wallpaper/promo images. Paul and Daniel are wearing their blue pinstripe suits, Dan and Sam in their black. It looks like a hot day, white wall background. Smoking... did I mention suits. I looked through the "Group Shots" thread and could only find a very small avatar from the series.

Any help is greatly appreciate, thank you.

#9 User is offline   Gehain 

  • Length Of Love
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,760
  • Joined: 04-March 06

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:58 AM

View PostScavenger, on May 7 2008, 05:10 AM, said:

ah sweet so we can actually do this now? I was worried about being told "try the search button" by a deadpan board member.

If anyone can help me Im looking for the one or two of the original Interpol wallpaper/promo images. Paul and Daniel are wearing their blue pinstripe suits, Dan and Sam in their black. It looks like a hot day, white wall background. Smoking... did I mention suits. I looked through the "Group Shots" thread and could only find a very small avatar from the series.

Any help is greatly appreciate, thank you.


You could post this small avatar, it would be easier to search.. and which era..? TOTBL? Antics?

#10 User is offline   followtheghost 

  • Next Exit
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 104
  • Joined: 19-September 05

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:30 PM

Is there a hi-res copy of the picture of the band with post-its on their backs? (The only copy I have is a picture of the picture that was in a German (?) magazine.) Thanks.

#11 User is offline   etre 

  • Narc
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 614
  • Joined: 26-May 06

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

View Postfollowtheghost, on May 10 2008, 12:30 AM, said:

Is there a hi-res copy of the picture of the band with post-its on their backs? (The only copy I have is a picture of the picture that was in a German (?) magazine.) Thanks.


http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7705/interpolpostitsbydennispa0.jpg

This is the biggest I've seen it.. unfortunately not exactly hi-res in a printable sense.

#12 User is offline   station to station 

  • Antics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,480
  • Joined: 09-April 08

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:11 AM

View Postetre, on May 9 2008, 11:43 PM, said:

http://img241.images...bydennispa0.jpg

This is the biggest I've seen it.. unfortunately not exactly hi-res in a printable sense.


love it. especially daniel. the back of his head is so cute. :lol:

i love it so much it's going to be my av now.
goodbye crossdressing gael. :(

#13 User is offline   etre 

  • Narc
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 614
  • Joined: 26-May 06

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:29 AM

View Poststation to station, on May 10 2008, 01:11 AM, said:

love it. especially daniel. the back of his head is so cute. :lol:

i love it so much it's going to be my av now.
goodbye crossdressing gael. :(

Ha, yes. What a munchkin.
Could just fit him in my pocket..

#14 User is offline   station to station 

  • Antics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,480
  • Joined: 09-April 08

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:30 AM

View Postetre, on May 10 2008, 12:29 AM, said:

Ha, yes. What a munchkin.
Could just fit him in my pocket..


YES YES YES.
too bad you can't see his tushie too well in that one.

YUM. i could just eat him up with a spoon... FOREVER.

#15 User is offline   Karl 

  • Length Of Love
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,537
  • Joined: 18-October 04

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:24 PM

View PostScavenger, on May 7 2008, 02:10 AM, said:

ah sweet so we can actually do this now? I was worried about being told "try the search button" by a deadpan board member.

If anyone can help me Im looking for the one or two of the original Interpol wallpaper/promo images. Paul and Daniel are wearing their blue pinstripe suits, Dan and Sam in their black. It looks like a hot day, white wall background. Smoking... did I mention suits. I looked through the "Group Shots" thread and could only find a very small avatar from the series.

Any help is greatly appreciate, thank you.



tada!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/heurtebise/desktop_02_800.jpg

B)

#16 User is offline   hazey jane 

  • Official Stalker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,165
  • Joined: 28-February 07

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

/\
||

Hot.
:wub:

By the way, I'm looking for a bigger version of my avatar (I just have this picture this size), can anyone help me?

^_^

#17 User is offline   mindy was a diver 

  • Evil
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 306
  • Joined: 18-April 08

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:40 PM

http://www.interpolnyc.com/forum//public/style_images/cethin/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />etre, on May 9 2008, 11:43 PM, said:


This is the biggest I've seen it.. unfortunately not exactly hi-res in a printable sense.




I love Daniel's stance. A little bow legged, no? So cute.
And I want to know who the lucky person was who stuck those post-it's all over them.
Especially the one on the bottom left of Daniel's ahem, jacket.

#18 User is offline   RhythmSectioned 

  • Evil
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 426
  • Joined: 25-February 08

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:38 AM

i lurve these two photos, but i've never seen them anywhere else than here - but they are incomplete? does anyone have the other halves? i'm keen to make a desktop (or, failing that, some InterLOL) outta them.

in a way, i kinda like how they hang together as two different photos anyway ...
http://www.dumpt.com/img/files/0o2sgfray3k8hzkgqvww.jpg
http://www.dumpt.com/img/files/jb12xnvuf1829vekjm2f.jpg


#19 User is offline   Karl 

  • Length Of Love
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,537
  • Joined: 18-October 04

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:49 AM

View Posthazey jane, on May 11 2008, 03:01 PM, said:

/\
||

Hot.
:wub:

By the way, I'm looking for a bigger version of my avatar (I just have this picture this size), can anyone help me?
^_^


and here it is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/heurtebise/287019793.jpg

;)

#20 User is offline   station to station 

  • Antics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,480
  • Joined: 09-April 08

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

View Postmindy was a diver, on May 11 2008, 08:40 PM, said:

I love Daniel's stance. A little bow legged, no? So cute.
And I want to know who the lucky person was who stuck those post-it's all over them.
Especially the one on the bottom left of Daniel's ahem, jacket.


yes yes yes. that lucky bitch.

i think the fact he's shorter than the rest makes his pose very cute.

#21 User is offline   hazey jane 

  • Official Stalker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,165
  • Joined: 28-February 07

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:51 AM

View PostRhythmSectioned, on May 12 2008, 07:38 AM, said:

i lurve these two photos, but i've never seen them anywhere else than here - but they are incomplete? does anyone have the other halves? i'm keen to make a desktop (or, failing that, some InterLOL) outta them.

in a way, i kinda like how they hang together as two different photos anyway ...


I think the other halves weren't published.

View PostKarl, on May 12 2008, 07:49 AM, said:



Thank you so much!!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/hazey_jane26/smilies/thumbup.gif

#22 User is offline   CrisRJtakes 

  • Antics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,137
  • Joined: 26-July 06

Posted 16 May 2008 - 02:37 AM

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/1444181602_6daa9abf42.jpg
i would like to see this bigger (actually exist two more pics as a sequence of this moment) , have somebody this one? :blush:

#23 User is offline   brightanticslove 

  • Slow Hands
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 13-March 08

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/justjoinhandsandsing/dizorientatud-Copy.jpg
Without the writing and perhaps even without the watermarks, please?

#24 User is offline   Dawkins 

  • Slow Hands
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: 19-April 07

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:30 AM

Hey,

I'm looking for Interpol photos by Abby Drucker, if anyone got some, please share :).

#25 User is offline   Gehain 

  • Length Of Love
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,760
  • Joined: 04-March 06

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:39 AM

http://www.interpolnyc.com/forum//public/style_images/cethin/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />brightanticslove, on May 23 2008, 01:12 AM, said:

Without the writing and perhaps even without the watermarks, please?


You won't find without the watermarks.

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic